Themes are used to group questions in a survey together. A survey question may have more than one theme attached to it. Themes can be useful for grouping surveys questions when designing surveys and for reporting.
- The Themes window is the place where Themes are created and stored.
- To create a new Theme, click on the "+ New Theme" button at the top of the page. Themes can be colour coded to make planning and reporting easier.
- Themes can be copied by clicking the Copy button and then renamed and then edited.
- To edit a Theme, click on the edit button. Editing a Theme that is being used in a survey will change the theme in that survey. However, the Theme will not be changed in any launched projects.
- Themes can be deleted by clicking on the delete button. A warning message and options will appear if you delete a Theme that is used in a survey. However, the Theme will not be changed in any launched projects.
The Themes Window
Using Themes in surveys
When a project is launched, a copy of the entire survey, including the themes is made. After a project is launched, editing or deleting the themes in the Themes Workspace or in a survey does not change the Theme in the project.