Answer Lists can be used to store lists of items ready to be used in multiple choice survey questions.
- The Answer Lists window is where Answer Lists are stored, ready to be used in surveys.
- To create a new Answer List, click on the "+ New Answer List" button at the top of the page.
- Answer Lists can be copied by clicking the Copy button and then renamed and edited.
- Click the Edit button to edit an Answer List. Note: editing an Answer List that is being used in a survey will change the Answer List in that survey.
- Answer Lists can be deleted by clicking on the delete button. A warning message and options will appear if you delete an Answer List that is used in a survey.
The Answer List Window
Using Answer Lists in surveys
When creating surveys that contain Answer List type survey questions, a list of Answer List options will be available to select when adding survey content. The number of items to be selected by the respondent can be set in the survey.
When a project is launched, a copy of the entire survey, including the Answer Lists is made. After a project is launched, editing or deleting the Answer List in the Answer Lists Workspace or in a survey does not change the Answer List in the project.