Spark Chart provides a Management Console as a feature of the Consultant and Enterprise Plans. The Management Console provides consultants, member organizations and enterprises with a tool to manage their client or department accounts and users. Client or department accounts can be accessed from the single console login. The Console also provides tools to view and manage all current client/department surveys and their projects.
The Management Console functionality includes:
- Add and manage client or department accounts as well as client account users
- Log directly into client/department accounts
- View and manage all current client/department projects
- Set client/department account defaults
- Set client/department user defaults
- Copy survey templates, email templates and project templates to client or department accounts
- Create customized surveys and add them to client or department accounts
- Help, support documentation and support tickets
The Management Console is not accessible from a standard Spark Chart account.
Contact Spark Chart if you need help to make sure your survey project is a success. Or sign up for the Spark Chart survey software to make the process easy. Here is a summary of Spark Chart survey software features.